Sunday, June 14, 2009

他妈的抢9我的菜!!


Tis topic suggested by yi sheng....

Once upon a nite

I hav been fool by a gang of ma lat lou

The leader is Soya, my dai lou...

At the las nite at my 2nd home...

Duno y they gt me a 菜!!

I already said i oni eat meat bt them stil stuck the菜 into my mouth!!

When the 菜 put into ur mouth y no jz bite it??

All the kid story sure wil gt happy ending bt mine story little bei charm~~

After a while we dint keep in touch for a bit few month

The horrible thg happened...

I bac 2 the place we meet 4 some reason...wif some ma lat lou

The stall tat we alw been thr,

The uncle n aunty stil 笑容依旧...

The soya drink stil sweet,

Ur image oso sweet at my mind,

Suddenly, the most terrible screen appear in front of me...

The sweet turn 2 bitter,

She is wif another stanger...

Suddenly,

我的心痛痛痛进心里!!
那些bet bet笑不停,
从学校笑到我KS的家里,

他们还是笑不停!!

I jz wana say these sentense 4 the stanger

"他妈的抢9我的菜!!"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Wo bu shi ken ling said...

lin kun 是你的菜...
明明是人家掉了,你zap回来try
now ppl yao4 hui2

June 14, 2009 at 10:35 PM  
Blogger Akatsuki said...

善哉善哉。
嗜肉着恒嗜肉,
菜就交由老衲处理吧。

。。。

June 14, 2009 at 11:35 PM  
Blogger SoYaBeaN said...

aiyoyo...

你应该放你和她的合照!!!

June 16, 2009 at 9:38 PM  
Blogger bear said...

不要让自己留下遗憾,
幸福是自己争取的。
:)

October 8, 2009 at 2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home